We offer a comprehensive range of classroom training courses for users who want to get in-depth training on any of the analytical techniques we offer, and the operation of our instruments and the software, analysis methods, as well as, sample preparation methods.
Our team of industry experts delivers also customized on-site training – a quality learning experience with a high degree of flexibility to fit the needs of your laboratory at your site
Increase productivity and staff retention
We offer a comprehensive range of training courses for users who want to get in-depth training on any of the analytical techniques we offer, and the operation of our instruments and the software, analysis methods, as well as, sample preparation methods.
Our courses are composed of both hands-on and theoretical sessions. During the training course, customers can get a wealth of suggestions for the improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of their laboratory work, as well as, solutions for the practical problems they face in their jobs.
Investments in training and education improves laboratory staff productivity by enhancing skills necessary in today’s economic environment. Training enables full utilization of our systems, as users gain knowledge and insights into the latest techniques. Well-educated users – taught by subject matter experts and certified trainers – are more dedicated to your organization and feel more confident in their contributions to your business success.
We offer courses in the following analytical techniques:
- XRF - Download the full list, describing the course content and dates
- XRD - Download the full list, describing the course content and dates
- Particle size
On-site Training – to suit your requirements
Our team of industry experts delivers a quality learning experience with a high degree of flexibility to fit the needs of your laboratory – at your site.
Customized On-Site Training – Effective learning environment designed to achieve operational excellence and employee development without the need to travel.
Training at your facility
Whether you just purchased a new instrument, hired new staff or want to expand your or your staff’s general understanding of the possibilities offered by our solutions, Malvern Panalytical’s on-site training offers excellent value. A training at your facility allows tailoring of the training to your specific needs while taking your analytical process into consideration, not just the instrument or software.What it is
Our on-site training provides a hand-on learning experience, specific to your analytical process and needs. A training can be offered for all our solutions, instruments and software packages. Emphasis will be placed on the practical aspects of the analysis, operation of the software, method setup and maintenance, as well as interpretation of results and trouble shooting. Having access to your instrument during the training, either directly or via remote connection, is strongly recommended. The instructor strives to align the training program with your analytical needs and daily operation as much as possible. The content and the level of the training can be fully tailored to your needs, within the boundaries of the amount of training days ordered.
How it works
Please contact your local Malvern Panalytical organization to request onsite training by submitting the training request form through the link below. Your local representative will discuss options and availability. Together with a specialist, a training program will be drafted. Our local organization will contact you to confirm final training dates once the order is placed.
Who should register
Lab managers, scientists, engineers and operators who are looking to develop their skills in using Malvern Panalytical solutions to solve their analytical needs.
- Language: English or local language if available
- Course duration: typically 1, 2 or 3 days, more extensive training available on request
- Number of participants: maximum 4, training for larger groups available on request
Needed at your side
- Suitable training room
- Connection to a system, either direct or via remote connection.
- It is strongly recommended that each attendant has access to a PC with the relevant software installed. Malvern Panalytical can help to arrange this if needed.
Online Training – whenever you want
Online – From foundation to expert offerings when and where you need it at your own pace.
Online Course – NEW OFFERING!
Maximizing the value of your investment starts with learning how to most effectively and efficiently use your analytical solution in your day to day operation. Malvern Panalytical’s online training program offers one of the most cost-effective ways to develop these skills.
What it is
Our online training provides an excellent learning experience, covering various topics like sample preparation, software packages and applications. A short theoretical introduction will be provided at the start of each module, after which the training will focus on practical aspects.
How it works
You can register online for a specific training. We will provide you with login details which will give you access to the material online from any location.
Who should register
Scientists, engineers and operators who are looking to develop their skills in one of the areas listed in the modules below.
- Module 1: HighScore Plus software: How to perform phase identification
- Module 2: HighScore Plus software: How to perform a basic Rietveld refinement
- Module 3: EasySAXS software: How to perform particle size distribution of nanoparticles
- Module 4: Reflectivity software: How to perform layer thickness analysis
- Module 5: XRD2Dscan software: How to analyze 2D XRD data
- Module 6: How to prepare samples for XRD analysis
- Module 1: SuperQ software: How to setup an XRF application
- Module 2: Omnian WDXRF software: How to perform a standardless XRF analysis using the Zetium, Axios or MagiX range
- Module 3: Omnian EDXRF software: How to perform a standardless XRF analysis using the Epsilon benchtop range
- Module 4: How to prepare samples for XRF analysis
- Language: English
- Course duration: 2 hours
Needed at your side
- A pc with audio connected to high speed internet (possibly with a network cable)
- Rights to install the Webex remote connection plug-in, or another remote connection pug-in if needed