Wafer XRD 200 is your fully automated high-speed X-ray diffraction platform for wafer production and research as you have never seen it before.
Wafer XRD 200 provides key data on a variety of essential parameters such as crystal orientation and resistivity, geometric features like notches and flats, distance measurements, and much more – within just a few seconds. Designed to fit seamlessly into your process line.
Features and Benefits
Ultra-fast precision with proprietary scan technology
The method requires only one wafer rotation to gather all the necessary data to fully determine the orientation, which delivers high precision at a very low measuring time – in the range of a few seconds.
Fully automated handling and sorting
Wafer XRD 200 is designed to optimize your throughput and productivity. Full automation of handling and sorting and detailed data transmission tools, make it a powerful and efficient element in your QC process.
Wafer XRD 200’s powerful automation is compatible with both MES and SECS/GEM interfaces. It fits easily into your new or existing process.
High precision, deeper insight
Understand your materials like never before with Wafer XRD 200’s key measurements. Wafer XRD 200 measures:
- Crystal orientation
- Notch position, depth, and opening angle
- Flat position and length
The typical standard deviation tilt (example: Si 100) for the Azimuthal-scan is <0.003o, minimum <0.001o.
Powerful and versatile
The Wafer XRD 200 makes a wide range of measurements possible at speed – which will add real value to your processes, whether in research or production. But that is not the only way in which the Wafer XRD 200 is versatile and flexible.
Wafer XRD 200 makes analysis easy and fast for hundreds of potential samples, including:
- Al2O3 (sapphire)
- Production and processing
- Automation is a necessity in this fast-paced industry – and the Wafer XRD 200 is leading the charge as a practical, powerful solution to manage wafer handling, sorting, and in-depth measurements of crystal orientation, optical notch and flat determination, resistivity measurements, and other important parameters. Experience the increased productivity for yourself!
- Quality control
- Understanding your materials accurately and quickly is the key to great quality control, and the Wafer XRD 200 is the ideal solution. Using the ultra-fast Omega-Scan method, it determines crystal orientation within a single measurement – giving you your results in five seconds. With additional functionality including resistivity measurement and geometric feature determination the Wafer XRD 200 offers unparalleled efficiency and versatility for production quality control.
- Materials research
- Not every busy environment is a production environment – Wafer XRD 200 is equally equipped to provide high-throughput analysis in R&D environments alike. Able to characterize hundreds of different materials, from Si, SiC, and GaAs to quartz, LiNbO3, and BBO, the Wafer XRD 200 has the versatility to support your materials research and innovation assisting you in shaping the future of semiconductor technology.
|10000+ Wafer per Month
|XRD axis vs notch / flat position
- Phone and remote support
- Preventive maintenance and checkups
- Flexible Customer Care Agreements
- Performance certificates
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Local and global support
- Turnkey solutions for elemental and structural semiconductor metrology
- Automation and consultancy
- Training and education