MRD XL Automation is the ideal solution for cleaner, quicker, and more efficient wafer analysis with your X’Pert³ MRD XL X-ray diffractometer for thin film metrology. By communicating closely with the host computer with the widely used SECS/GEM protocols, this MRD XL can be automatically controlled and efficiently managed throughout the research or production process – from initial wafer selection to results distribution.
With a fully customizable framework, the configuration of this software can be adapted to meet your needs. Thanks to the futureproofing provided by the MRD XL Automation software, this instrument is a great way to increase your analysis capabilities without needing to invest in new equipment.
During the webinar, we’ll demonstrate the capabilities of this new feature and guide you through the process of setting up new jobs and recipes, allowing you to fully automate and streamline the operation of an MRD XL.
- Tim Gorter - Product Manager, Malvern Panalytical
- Biljana Spireva - Requirements Engineer, Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Persons working for companies involved in the decisions making to buy X-ray diffractometer equipment. Most probably, these people work for semiconductor fabrication sites.
- Metrology specialists
- Fab operators
- Equipment purchasers
- Application specialists
What you will learn?
- How our proven MRD XL platform connects to your fab host
- How to set up jobs and recipes to do measurements on thin film applications
- How to use our wafer pattern editor
- You will learn about the synergy with our cleanroom package
- Why the MRD XL is a solid metrology tool for Quality Control in your fab