Advantages of IF multiplex
Key advantages of using IF multiplex, include:
- Identifying multiple targets in the same section
- Up to eight fluorescent endpoints + counterstain (9-plex)
- Sensitive tyramides used for IF
- Multiple antibodies from the same species
- Conservation of precious tissue samples
- Target validation and distribution data
We partner with vendors, including OracleBio, to bring our clients a complete specialist histology service. We can quantify multiple fluorescent markers present in the same section, enabling you to evaluate the spatial relationships between immune cell types and your target.
By combining multiplex IF and RNAscope® in the same sample, we can also help validate your target antibodies using RNA expression.
We also offer custom multiplex biomarker panels using a large range of validated and optimized antibodies, and we continue to develop the list of targets we can detect.
If you would like us to validate or optimize your target, or to discuss your project further, please get in touch.