Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer this 2 day in person classroom training, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your NTA instrument.
- The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
This is a 2-day paid course: the rate is $720 per participant per day, currently we are offering a 50% discount to Academic and Government. To pay with a purchase order or if you have (1) training course voucher please email signed voucher directly to us here to be redeemed towards the course. Course registration will close on May 17th or as soon as the class is full. First come, first serve, so don't wait register early.
Complimentary breakfast snack and lunch will be provided. The customer is responsible for all other costs of hotel, transportation and additional meals outside of what is provided.
- Course trainer will communicate the agenda and a pdf copy of course materials will be provided
- This course is intended to be very interactive
- Your technical questions are welcomed and encouraged
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
Please note, this is an in-person course located at our US office headquarters and will be provided in English. Malvern Panalytical, 2400 Computer Dr., Suite 2100, Westborough, MA 01581. All payments must be made in USD. Recordings of the sessions are not provided nor allowed. Pricing is subject to change.