Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer this one-day online classroom training, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your GPC SEC instrument.
The purpose of these training courses is to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
This is a virtual paid course: Standard Industry $400 per day or Academic and Government $200 per day
The deadline to register is March 3rd, please don't wait. We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
If you have a voucher please send an email to us here with the voucher.
Who Should Attend and Why: Users of the Viscotek brand of GPC/SEC equipment, including TDA305, SEC-MALS 20, TDA302, HT-GPC 350, 270 Dual detector (for users of OMNISEC, see the course scheduled for March 10th)
- March 09 2021 - March 09 2021
11:00 - 17:00
Eastern Time [US & Canada]
- United States
- Online training
- OMNISEC system
- Gel Permeation Chromatography