The course is intended for the users from various industries, where XRD is applied for the production control. Basics of X-ray diffraction technique and practical aspects of work on CubiX³ or X’Pert³ Powder (X’Pert PRO MPD) diffractometers equipped with X’Pert Industry software will be covered during this course. The main accent will be made on the optimization of the data collection and quantitative analysis using X’Pert Industry software to solve specific industrial problems in the most effective way.
As a participant you are encouraged to bring with you one or two of your characteristic samples (together with the corresponding safety data sheet).
The following aspects will be covered during the course:
• Basic theory of X-ray diffraction
• Quantitative analysis tailored to specific industrial problems
• Measurement and analysis strategies
• Practical aspects of sample preparation and data collection
• Set-up of analysis programs, tailored for specific needs
• Set-up of a calibration for quantitative analysis
• Reporting, tailored for specific needs
- May 06 2019 - May 08 2019
09:00 - 17:00
(GMT+01:00) Europe Western
- Malvern Panalytical, Lelyweg 1, Almelo, Netherlands
- Classroom based training